Updated & effective on: 01 September 2018
Welcome to Discover Hope’s website (“Website”). By using the Website, you agree to these conditions.
- We do not sell your personal information provided by you to third parties. We share your information within Discover Hope and related entities. We also share your information with our affiliates and hosting company.We may use the information provided by you in our communication with you, to send you information about us and/or our affiliates that we think may be of interest to you, electronically or otherwise.If you do not wish us to store information about you, please e-mail us at [email protected] and we will remove your details from our databases.
- The content and information on the Website is provided for your information purposes only. Certain organisations may choose to link the Website to their own website. Such linkage is not meant to imply that Discover Hope agrees with, supports, or concurs with the content such websites may contain.
- The Website may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The links are provided by Discover Hope in good faith and for information purposes only. Discover Hope has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website. The inclusion of any link to such site does not imply endorsement by Discover Hope of the sites. Your accessing to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
- Discover Hope is providing this site and its contents (including but not limited to the information, services, products and material) “AS IS” without any obligations, liabilities, or warranties, expressed or implied, whatsoever to anyone who chooses to access the Website. Each user expressly acknowledges that use of the Website and its contents and materials is at the user’s sole risk. Discover Hope does not warrant that the Website or any of its contents or materials will be continuously available, accessible, non-infringing, or free of errors or viruses, or that the information contained in it is accurate or reliable. Discover Hope will not be liable for any damages or injury (including indirect, special, and consequential damages) that may result from the use of or inability to use any part of the Website, or from anything submitted or posted by users. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination of the Website.
- In no event shall Discover Hope or any of its directors, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website and/or its contents.Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, Discover Hope’s liability arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website and/or its contents, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation, under statute or otherwise will not exceed the price you paid for in connection to the use of the Website, if any.